It’s my birthday month. I’ll be turning 29. I know. I don’t like to disclose my age, but, it is what it is.
29. I usually am all about birthday months, but this year I’m not feeling it. Not sure if it’s because I don’t like odd numbers that much. I’m more of an even-stevens kind of gal. Or maybe it’s the fact that I’m almost hitting 30. Yikes!
Okay, so turning 30 isn’t so bad. On the contrary, I’ll consider myself blessed if I reach that age and beyond. But I rather not count my chickens before they hatch.
I think what it really is, is that 29 feels so much older than what I actually feel. And 28 was such a good year. Can I just do 28 again? Okay, good. That’s what I’ll do.
But being that my birthday is just around the corner, I decided to create a birthday Wishlist. Out of the top of my head. Only things I really need, because I am also trying to live a minimalistic lifestyle. And I’m still in the process of decluttering.
Without further ado, here’s the list just in case anyone happens to read and is feeling generous or for any one who knows me irl and is wondering what to gift me. 🙂
- A Job (hire me) Okay, so maybe this one is a little out there, but I would like to get back to working. And the whole job scouting is kind of slow. But, I do hope to get a job soon. If it happens this month, wow happy birthday to me. If not, well I’ll just continue the search.
- HP Z5000 Dark Ash Silver Wireless Mouse
Look at that beauty. It matches my laptop. You’d be making my blogging life so much easier and I’d thank you long time.
- EOS M6 EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 & EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Bundle Silver
You’d make this girl one happy camper. Helping her little side photography business in so many ways. I bet my anxiety levels won’t be as triggered walking around with this beauty instead of my bulky dslr. I want to go mirrorless and this is a gift I’d treasure forever. Plus, if you did I’d throw in free photoshoots for a year* and discounts on any photoshoots in the following 3 years after. No, but seriously we could work out a sweat deal like that for sure.
4. Laptop purse/backpack (15.6″+) for those moments on the go. Like the following:
Here, I’ll even include some links:
(not pictured) Leather Shoulder Backpack Handbag
Because they look so cute and comfy.
I’ll even like them if they were multi-colored.
That’s all I can think of. Those are the items I know I really need and will use. Anything else just not my thing. Please no journals. I have more than I can fill. Seriously. I receive pretty journals, I love them but they somehow trigger anxiety and I feel like my handwriting isn’t pretty enough or that my content isn’t as good to be put in a pretty journal. Instead money. Or even a nice scented candle.
That’s all for now.